Weird Nature Science
Week Eight: July 29- August 2, 2024
Full Day (9am – 4pm)
For campers entering grades 2 and 3.
Have you ever wanted to be a scientist? Or to increase your understanding of the natural world? Well, you’re in luck! In this class, we’ll be learning about physics and the natural world through fun, easy science experiments in chemistry and physics. We’ll learn about states of matter, the animal and plant kingdoms, and how things we interact with in our everyday lives really work. This is the perfect club if you love science or engineering or just want to get a little messy at camp.
This camp presented with our partner, Vinyard App Camp.
At a Glance:
- 1:10 program specialized instructor ratio within each group
- Co-ed groupings
- Access to state-of-the art facilities and technology
- Summer at St. John’s counselor team to provide extra staffing where needed
- Exploration campers do not swim, unless the program specifically states it
- Click here to view our Summer 2024 Policies, including deposit and refund information
What to Pack in Your Backpack:
- Refillable water bottle
- Nut free lunch and snack
- Light layer as the A/C will be on in buildings
- Sunscreen – applied before coming and reapplied frequently
- Please label all belongings with a first and last name
Join us for Camp Open house on Saturday June 8, 2024. Our whole team will be on campus from 1-3pm to show you around, and answer any questions you may have.