Week Five: July 8-12, 2024
Full Day (9am – 4pm)
For campers entering 4th and 5th grade
Unleash Your Creativity with Sewing! Join this exciting Sewing class to design and create unique projects. Beginner or experienced, you’ll develop essential sewing skills and unleash your imagination. No experience or special materials needed, we’ll provide everything. Discover various techniques, stitches, and decorative embellishments. Craft stylish garments, accessories, and home decor items. Combine learning with fun and become a sewing enthusiast. Enroll now and explore the exciting possibilities of this timeless craft. Get ready to stitch, create, and unlock endless creativity!
Presented with our program partner Vinyard App Camp.
At a Glance:
- 1:10 program specialized instructor ratio within each group
- Co-ed groupings
- Access to state-of-the art facilities and technology
- Summer at St. John’s counselor team to provide extra staffing where needed
- Exploration campers do not swim, unless the program specifically states it
- Click here to view our Summer 2024 Policies, including deposit and refund information
What to Pack in Your Backpack:
- Refillable water bottle
- Nut free lunch and snack
- Light layer as the A/C will be on in buildings
- Sunscreen – applied before coming and reapplied frequently
- Please label all belongings with a first and last name
Join us for Camp Open house on Saturday June 8, 2024. Our whole team will be on campus from 1-3pm to show you around, and answer any questions you may have.