Multiple Weeks Available
Full Day (9am – 4pm)
For campers entering grades 4 and 5.
Become a Roblox game wiz using Lua! Create versions of your fairytale universe with Roblox. Roblox studio has all the tools to make your wildest gaming imaginations a reality. In this camp, you and other passionate kids will learn how to make use of the many tools on Roblox to code terrific games, relaying your imaginative capabilities to the world. Through drag and drop techniques, you’ll be creating extensions to the Roblox game while fostering your creativity and learning real-world computer coding.
Camp Outcomes: How to program within Roblox Studio using the LUA programming language. They will learn how to use the Roblox Studio 3D game engine by designing a 3D world, scripting different objects, Debugging code, and by learning the life cycle of game development.
This camp is presented with our program partner, CodeWiz.
At a Glance:
- 1:10 program specialized instructor ratio within each group
- Co-ed groupings
- Access to state-of-the art facilities and technology
- Summer at St. John’s counselor team to provide extra staffing where needed
- Exploration campers do not swim, unless the program specifically states it
- Click here to view our Summer 2024 Policies, including deposit and refund information
What to Pack in Your Backpack:
- Refillable water bottle
- Nut free lunch and snack
- Light layer as the A/C will be on in buildings
- Sunscreen – applied before coming and reapplied frequently
- Please label all belongings with a first and last name
Join us for Camp Open house on Saturday June 8, 2024. Our whole team will be on campus from 1-3pm to show you around, and answer any questions you may have.