Multiple Weeks Available
Full Day (9am – 4pm)
for campers entering grades 6-9
Our Mountain Biking Camp is designed for adventure enthusiasts of all levels, providing a unique opportunity to explore the great outdoors on two wheels. Whether you’re a seasoned rider, or a beginner looking to embark on a new adventure, our camp promises an exhilarating experience for everyone.
This camp is led by St. John’s Prep teacher, and Varsity Mountain Bike coach, Jackson Heath. Here’s what you can expect from a week at Mountain Biking Camp:
Basic Skills Training: Our instructors will provide hands-on training for all campers, regardless of skill level. We will cover fundamental biking skills, safety guidelines, and bike maintenance.
Trail Riding Adventures: Explore scenic trails suited for various skill levels, from gentle slopes to more challenging terrains for experienced riders.
Skill Challenges: Engage in skill-building challenges like obstacle courses, downhill descents, and technical trail features to enhance your biking prowess.
Group Rides: Connect with fellow bikers and join rides led by experienced coaches, fostering a sense of camaraderie and shared adventure.
Nature Exploration: Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature as you ride through picturesque landscapes, discovering hidden gems along the trails.
Equipment and Safety:
Bikes: All riders should bring their own bikes Monday through Friday. These can be stored overnight if needed.
Safety Gear: Participants must bring their own well fitted helmets. Gloves and knee/elbow pads are not necessary but welcome.
Join us for a week of Mountain Biking Camp – an unforgettable experience filled with adrenaline, skill-building, and camaraderie. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced rider, our camp offers the perfect blend of education and adventure in the heart of nature. Don’t miss the chance to make lasting memories and take your mountain biking skills to new heights:
At a Glance:
- 1:6 program specialized instructor ratio within each group
- Co-ed groupings
- Bus not available for this program, due to need to transport bikes. Exception can be made, with other bike transportation arrangements- reach out to email@example.com.
- Access to state-of-the art facilities and technology
- Summer at St. John’s counselor team to provide extra staffing where needed
- Exploration campers do not swim, unless the program specifically states it
- Click here to view our Summer 2024 Policies, including deposit and refund information
What to Pack in Your Backpack:
- Refillable water bottle
- Nut free lunch and snack
- Light layer as the A/C will be on in buildings
- Sunscreen – applied before coming and reapplied frequently
- Please label all belongings with a first and last name
Join us for Camp Open house on Saturday June 8, 2024. Our whole team will be on campus from 1-3pm to show you around, and answer any questions you may have.