Hacking and Cybersecurity
Week Three: June 24- 28, 2024
Morning (9am – 12noon)
For campers entering grades 6-9
Hacking and Cybersecurity:
Have you ever wanted to be a hacker? Or wanted to learn how to code? On the Internet these days, it’s important to understand how hackers work, so you can stay safe from them. In this specialty class, you will learn how to “hack” through fun coding (and code-breaking) games. You’ll learn about the three main methods hackers use, hack fake websites we set up, and learn how to stay safe online. Get ready to have fun breaking things!
Want to make this a whole day program, and be eligible for bus/lunch/extended day options? Choose the combo Hacking and Game design program!
This camp presented with our partner, Vinyard App Camp.
At a Glance:
- 1:10 program specialized instructor ratio within each group
- Co-ed groupings
- Access to state-of-the art facilities and technology
- Summer at St. John’s counselor team to provide extra staffing where needed
- Exploration campers do not swim, unless the program specifically states it
- Click here to view our Summer 2024 Policies, including deposit and refund information
What to Pack in Your Backpack:
- Refillable water bottle
- Nut free lunch and snack
- Light layer as the A/C will be on in buildings
- Sunscreen – applied before coming and reapplied frequently
- Please label all belongings with a first and last name
Join us for Camp Open house on Saturday June 8, 2024. Our whole team will be on campus from 1-3pm to show you around, and answer any questions you may have.