Week Six: July 15-19, 2024
Full Day (9am – 4pm)
For campers entering grades 2 and 3
Interested in drawing, art, or design? In this class, you’ll learn how to use your doodling skills for real, by doing design projects for local nonprofits or small businesses. You will learn how to make professional posters and art that people want to pay for, and you’ll ultimately design posters and ads for real organizations with good causes. Our students’ work has been used in ads and online Instagrams posts by the Special Olympics, Martha’s Kitchen, and local shelters.
This camp is presented with our partner Vinyard App Camp.
At a Glance:
- 1:10 program specialized instructor ratio within each group
- Co-ed groupings
- Access to state-of-the art facilities and technology
- Summer at St. John’s counselor team to provide extra staffing where needed
- Exploration campers do not swim, unless the program specifically states it
- Click here to view our Summer 2024 Policies, including deposit and refund information
What to Pack in Your Backpack:
- Refillable water bottle
- Nut free lunch and snack
- Light layer as the A/C will be on in buildings
- Sunscreen – applied before coming and reapplied frequently
- Please label all belongings with a first and last name
Join us for Camp Open house on Saturday June 8, 2024. Our whole team will be on campus from 1-3pm to show you around, and answer any questions you may have.