GAME DESIGN AND DRONE PROGRAMMING
Multiple Weeks Available
Full Day (9am – 4pm)
For campers entering Grades 2 and 3.
Coding can be for kids of all ages! Even beginners who have no prior coding experience before are able to jump in and learn too! Kids learn to code using visual code blocks that represent real programming concepts that scale from easy to advanced. They learn about sequencing, loops, infinite loops, conditionals, events and more. With our Drag and Drop Platform, kids learn to code by creating their own games! Kids will get to see all these skills in action when they learn to program and fly their own drones!
Camp Outcomes: By the end of the camp week, each camper will obtain an understanding of programming, learn to debug code, express their design and implementation while ultimately having many projects to show.
This camp presented with our partner Code Wiz.
At a Glance:
- 1:10 program specialized instructor ratio within each group
- Co-ed groupings
- Access to state-of-the art facilities and technology
- Summer at St. John’s counselor team to provide extra staffing where needed
- Exploration campers do not swim, unless the program specifically states it
- Click here to view our Summer 2024 Policies, including deposit and refund information
What to Pack in Your Backpack:
- Refillable water bottle
- Nut free lunch and snack
- Light layer as the A/C will be on in buildings
- Sunscreen – applied before coming and reapplied frequently
- Please label all belongings with a first and last name
Join us for Camp Open house on Saturday June 8, 2024. Our whole team will be on campus from 1-3pm to show you around, and answer any questions you may have.