ALL ABOARD: THE GREAT ENGINEERING BOAT CHALLENGE!
Week One: June 10-14, 2024
Morning (9am – 12noon)
Add Stay and Play until 4pm
For students entering Grades 6-9
Calling all future mariners and engineers – Summer at St. John’s needs YOU! Join SJP’s math teacher, Ms. Nicholson and use your engineering skills and creativity to design and build a cardboard boat that you and a partner can get into and paddle across the pool! We’ll explore the concepts of buoyancy and follow the engineering process as we create a seaworthy craft for the SJP pool! This program is designed for students in Grades 6-9 to bridge the gap between school ending and our main summer camps, clinics, and programs starting.
Need a full day? Add our Extend your Day at registration for $280, and your student will enjoy an afternoon adventure.
Exploration Camps help your camper delve into problems and learn new skills with:
- A close counselor-to-camper ratio within a small group structure
- Experienced and caring staff who love what they do
- A diverse and age-appropriate program with specialist driven and counselor driven activities
- A safe and close-knit community where children discover new interests and create lifelong friendships
- Developmentally appropriate instruction and game play
Join us for Camp Open house on Saturday June 8, 2024. Our whole team will be on campus from 1-3pm to show you around, and answer any questions you may have.
Please click here to view our Summer 2024 Policies, including deposit and refund information.