Week Six: July 15-19, 2024
Full Day (9am – 4pm)
For campers entering Grades 2 and 3.
For the kid that loves tinkering with physical objects! You will be brainstorming, designing, and printing small objects on our 3D printer. We use Tinkercad or Blender for teaching the basics of 3D printing and design, while also applying those lessons in real-time.
Students gain experience with 3D editing tools, while also learning about the technology and process that 3D modeling requires.
Camp Outcomes: By the end of the week, each camper would have created their own 3D model. They will have learned 3D modeling, XYZ coordinates and they will get a printed design to take home!
This camp is presented with our program partner, CodeWiz.
At a Glance:
- 1:10 program specialized instructor ratio within each group
- Co-ed groupings
- Access to state-of-the art facilities and technology
- Summer at St. John’s counselor team to provide extra staffing where needed
- Exploration campers do not swim, unless the program specifically states it
- Click here to view our Summer 2024 Policies, including deposit and refund information
What to Pack in Your Backpack:
- Refillable water bottle
- Nut free lunch and snack
- Light layer as the A/C will be on in buildings
- Sunscreen – applied before coming and reapplied frequently
- Please label all belongings with a first and last name