We're excited that your company is going to work with us this summer! Below, you'll find all the information that you need to work with us this summer.
- Our Open house is June 8, 2024 from 1-3pm. We'd love to have someone from your team there to speak with prospective parents. Please contact Laurel Grady at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your table and any other resources you may need.
- Please make sure to fill out your onboarding staff info on your onboarding spreadsheet as soon as possible. That sheet is sent to you every two weeks with your enrollment numbers.
- Your staff all must have completed the following onboarding resources by June 1, 2024. Any staff that visits campus must be fully onboarded- this includes substitutes and supervisors.
- Completed the CORI/SORI form below and email it completed, with the front and back of your driver's license to email@example.com
- Make a fingerprint appointment through identogo and complete your fingerprinting process (good for 3 years with us). Information including our site number in the PDF below.
- Complete our online vendor training. Our partner, ArxEd, will email each staff member with a link and instructions in April.
On Campus Information:
- Your staff should arrive by 8:30am on the first morning and pick up an ID, get any information they need. We can arrange earlier or week prior equipment drop offs if needed.
- The Camp Office is located in Memorial Gym, building #10 on the map
- Your staff should park in the lots near building #9
- Most vendor programs are held in building #8 on the map, Brother Keefe Hall
- Additional vendor programs may happen in building #4, Brother Benjamin Hall or in building #14, the Wellness Center.
- The nurse's office is located in the camp office, building #10, Memorial Gym.